Monday, February 28, 2011

on my nightstand.

there is just something awesome about a good book. and luckily, i have 3 awesome books on the go that i just had to share. sometimes in a world that can feel so isolating at times, especially when you can feel like there is no one out there that really get's where you are coming from or thinking the thoughts that you do, it is so comforting to find a book that speaks your language, mirrors your thoughts and just makes you feel NOT alone. so for anyone out there looking for an amazing book or something to bring comfort, entertainment, peace of mind, escape and moments of bliss these 3 books of mine are just perfect for that. "a new earth, by ekhart tolle", "committed, by elizabeth gilbert" and "the happiness project, by gretchen rubin". all different types of stories, all different types of topics but one commonality...and that is embracing and celebrating life. all it's quirks, it's ups, it's downs, it's adventures. all of it. such good stuff. thankful, so thankful for that.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the leads on the books! I've been looking for new ones!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones