Thursday, February 3, 2011

little reflections.

welcome february. i am really looking forward to this month. no specific reason why, i just am excited. maybe because that means one more winter month is just that further behind, or that perhaps spring is one month closer. in any case, i am optimistic that it is going to be a great month of 'embracing'. january for me ended on a very high note. matt surprised me with a jacuzzi suite at the fantasy land hotel. we had the best time just shopping around, treating ourselves, sharing an awesome meal at moxies restaurant and simple reconnecting. for both of us the winter is such a busy and stressful time at work so it is nice to just escape for a few days and enjoy some real treats and simple pleasures. we had such a nice time. we also helped celebrate a new beginning and attended a beautiful wedding. we literally danced the night away and had so much fun. i am also looking forward to a wonderful weekend ahead as my amazing and beautiful cousins are coming down to spend some quality time. i absolutely adore times like these.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones