Saturday, January 15, 2011

everyday beautiful.

Photobucket a cozy saturday, chilly temperatures outside...a fire burning in the woodstove inside, and my pj's. truly my idea of an 'everyday beautiful' moment. simple, serene, calming and peaceful. it is not everyday in the midst of all the busy-ness that we all tend to find ourselves in that one can just stop, be mindful and appreciate the simplicity and calmness of the day. that is what this day has been for me. even had time to create which made the day even better. savoring this day, this moment, this time. my heart is full of gratitude for today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones