Sunday, August 8, 2010

Counting Down...

Photobucket To the most amazing event ever...Creative Escape. I had the incredible opportunity to attend this event for the first time last year, and it truly was one of those "once in a lifetime" moments. Nothing can describe the feelings I experienced both both before, during AND after it was all said and done. I actually never really thought I would ever have the opportunity to attend this event again...however this year it all worked out and in just about two weeks I will be flying to the hot deserts of Arizona to participate in some of the most amazing classes with the industry's creme de la creme! I am so excited in so many ways, and I think just knowing how incredible this event is...and how much detail and prep goes in to making it one of those experiences where you truly walk away from it feeling like you can conquer the world......I cannot even contain my excitement right now. I think one of the things that excites me too is just thinking how much I have grown since last year as an individual, and CE had alot to do with that. I remember feeling so much more aware and in tune to my heart, my passions, and what I LOVE. Going to CE only reaffirmed what I sort of already knew and kept hidden within...but now, I am sort of in this place where I am really wanting to move forward with dreams that I have...and that have alot to do with what I love. It is truly exciting! I am so ready for the energy, the laughter, the shared passions, the joy, the excitement and the tears...it's gonna be simply amazing! Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones