Monday, March 8, 2010

The Power of Thoughts, Attitude & Self Belief

Photobucket Photobucket Every now and then, whatever the life circumstance may be...I find myself thinking, questioning, doubting etc. etc. I hate to be in that place, but sometimes that is just where I find myself. I know better, but it just happens sometimes. Let's face it...life can be EXHAUSTING at times. Whether it can take it's toll on you physically, emotionally, mentally...or finds a piece of each to tackle, sometimes it's easier to turn against it rather than embrace IT...being the good AND the bad. HOWEVER...even though life in all it's forms can be so overwhelming at times, I truly believe it is in the power of us all and in the power of our thoughts, attitudes and self belief that we have the power within us to persevere, move forward and face all challenge with our head held high. It's really all we can do. Even if we are still defeated in the end, we made the attempt and effort...and that truly counts for it all. Sometimes there are other plans in store for us and for our fate, but ultimately whatever reality we are given, our thoughts and attitudes can make it OR break it. I believe in MAKING it. And YES, coming to that choice is not always easy. But all we have are our attitudes. I created this layout based on that. Believing in the importance of a positive and strong attitude, thinking intentional good thoughts and believing in yourself. Kind of a few things I have been doubting and struggling with so I created this as a reminder to keep the focus and to always try and stay strong no matter what. It was fun to just relax, create, and document something that I truly want to live by. Just another reason why scrapbooking to me has changed my life.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

So true...life is exausting at times. I have learned the same thing...it is all in the attitude. I do believe all things happen for a reason the good and the bad, the happy and the sad, what we do with it however is up to us. Keeping a positive attitude and moving on is the best thing I have found, but sometimes I do wonder...will life ever be easier? I guess I will keep on perserving to find out, wink. Hope you have a great day!
Hugs

Kim said...

Beautiful Lindsay! You are such a positive person and always seem to share a great message....one that I need to hear. Years ago when things in life seemed difficult I remember I made the decision to be happy. I needed to stop worrying about what I thought I wanted to happen and focus more on being happy with what I have and where I was in my life. It truly changed me. Thanks for the reminder!

xox

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones