Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Bits of Beauty

Photobucket Photobucket Took a few moments today during my lunch break to capture some "little bits of beauty" that totally captivated me today. The combination of fog, snow and winter magic makes for the most picturesque January winter wonderland. It truly was a beautiful drive today. Grateful for these little moments of peace and serenity, of calm and goodness. It felt good to take the five minutes I did to document this moment today. Maybe I need to start doing more of it too. Thank you Creator for a beautiful day of winter.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones