Sunday, November 22, 2009

Perfect Timing

This beautiful family and I have been in attempts for quite some time now to get together for a mini family photo shoot. All I can say after today's shoot, was talk about perfect timing. The day turned out beautiful, and I have never seen such awesome and cooperative children in all my life. They were wonderful and made my job easier than ever. I really hope this family loves the moments I was able to capture of them. I think they turned out beautiful, and the snow we got yesterday was definitly the perfect added touch! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures look great! I can't wait to get them developed. Thanks Lindsay!!

Crystal

Crystal said...

Great pictures!!!! Love the snow too....I hope we get some snow this year!Lots of it!

Kim said...

Beautiful!! So talented :)

Alli said...

Great work Linds!! Yes, u are talented... in just so many ways!
xoxo

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones