Monday, June 1, 2009

I want to play along!

Elizabeth's blog is definitly one of my favorites. She posted some random answers to a little questionnaire she was given. She then challenged everyone else to answer the same questions too. I thought it would make a cute post, or in the near future, a fun scrapbook page! Here goes...."according to me" When I was a child... I loved to write. I would write pages and pages of stories for fun! I can't imagine my life without... smiling If I could be anywhere, I'd be... sitting by the ocean underneath a palm tree My least favorite chore is... laundry! I just don't care for the whole process of it...folding, sorting, hanging, putting away...lol. It really is one of the simplest household chores, yet something I find so difficult to get motivated to do! If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be...American Idol for sure! I always wished I could be a famous singer/performer. If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... scrapbook goodies My guilty pleasure is... pasta I thought I would never...travel to Hawaii If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... one last conversation with my grandma, that worry didn't exist, and a home on the water with a huge deck looking out, with a swinging chair. You would never guess it, but I... love to spend time alone!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I like this....funny how you usually don't think about a lot of these things till they are on paper/computer right in front of you.......Great post idea!!!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones