Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday Snapshots

It's been a crazy busy "great" week! I have been meaning to post pics taken from my birthday days ago, but time just gets away on us and now I was able to find 5 minutes to quickly add them. Spring is such a busy time for birthdays in my family. It begins with my brothers birthday in March, and then the "birthday week in April" as I call it. My dad was born April 14, my birthday is April 15, and my mom's is April 19th. Needless to say, it's a busy month! But always a fun week of excitement and just an overall "happy" feeling in the air. I think it is so unique and special that we have that common bond with our birthdays.
After going through my pictures, I realized I never even took one with my hubby. Oh well, we will have to get one another time...maybe in Jasper perhaps? Matt is taking me away the first weekend in May to Jasper to these beautiful log cabins where we are going to just spend the weekend together, him and I. It was such an amazing and thoughtful birthday gift, I am so looking forward to it. A great way for us to reconnect as always and just enjoy "being with each other".
Well I am off for now, however I have some very exciting things to post so I might just have to hold onto those for a few more days until I have a chance again. It's going to be a busy, but great weekend ahead so hopefully I will get to it sooner than later!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww, it's always nice to celebrate with family! Hope your birthday was great!!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones