Monday, January 5, 2009

Simple Joy's

Lately it just seems like it is one thing after another. Five days into the new year and it is already full of ups and downs! I always like to think more ups than downs of course...but so much has been going on it's really just crazy! It has just led me to thinking about how we never know, from day to day what we are going to be faced with. It is so important to just continuously be thankful and realize the simple blessings that surround us each and every day. Also to enjoy the little things, simple moments that to some really may mean nothing at all. I think it is in these fleeting moments that so many take for granted are where the true pleasures in life lie. It is just up to us to hear the message and embrace it. Three simple joys of mine right now: 1.) Being able to lay in bed at night and indulge myself in a good book. 2.) Bubble baths 3.) Being able to kiss my husband at night and tell him how much I appreciate how hard he works for us and the little things he does that mean so much to me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones