Sunday, December 28, 2008

So good for the soul

Today was an absolutely fabulous day. I had the chance to visit and catch up with some of my best girlfriends this afternoon. Even though we are all on our own, doing our own thing, with our own lives, living apart from one another, we all still remain close at heart and I absolutely cherish the times where we can be together just hanging out like it was high school again! However, things, circumstances and the issues we all presently are faced with have significantly changed since then...haha! Of all of the things that I am most proud of in my life, is the relationships that I have formed with such amazing girls. My friendships mean the world to me, and these girls are true beauties in every sense of the word. They have all worked so hard and faced ups and downs of various types and sizes, but their spirits continuously shine through no matter what. They have been there for me in so many ways, over all these years, and I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for me! We had such a great day discussing everything! I am so thankful for today in so many ways. It was so good for my soul. And a great way to start a brand new week...and a brand new year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones