Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Power of Healing

Today I attended a crystal information session on different crystals and their healing powers. I find it so fascinating how these little pieces of miracle healing surround us everyday, whether we know it, (or believe in it). All I know is that they are definitly something that should not be ignored, as it is amazing to hear all of the different healing stories people have encountered with these rocks and crystals. Above is the collection I have, which I keep at my desk in a cute little bowl Matt and I had been given while we were enjoying our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta. Within my collection I have amethyst, which is a powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration, moon stone, which is a stone of new beginnings and calms emotions, the love stone wich is a stone of unconditional love and infinite peace, and solalite, which unites logic with intuition and opens spiritual perception. I find these stones and crystals so inspiring, and I love learning more and more about what and how they interact with our energies as human beings. Thank you to Dina today for hosting such a great information session! It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones