Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Had to Share...

Of course, like usual when I check out Ali's blog I come across fabulous quotes and phrases that just sum up things that I truly value and believe and really try to live by. The following is one of those quotes. It literally makes you sit back and think "hmmm..." Melodie Beattie : Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. I just LOVE that!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great quote!! And love all your Christmas stuff!!

Sarah said...

I love inspirational quotes!
Your Christmas decorations look great! I am a little scared to put mine up with a busy toddler. I'll have to get them out soon though!!

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones