Monday, September 1, 2008

10 Things I Love About Fall.....

One lone tree stands to the left of my house...and you cannot deny it...fall is knocking at the door. Actually I think it has already taken it's shoes off and has plans to stay for awhile! Happy September 01,2008 everyone! Fall is really my favorite time of the year. Even though I know that means we are one step closer to winter, I still cannot help but fall in love and embrace the changing leaves, the cooler evenings, the crisp air. I love it. Here are my 10 things I love about fall: 10. The changing leaves and all of the different colors they become. 9. Breaking out my cozy sweaters once again. 8. Fall baking...pies, crisps, muffins...love it! 7. Going for walks in the cool autumn nights...while wearing mittons. 6. Time for scarve season again! 5. Picture taking! Nothing is more beautiful than the leaves, trees, and smiling faces. This is probably my favorite prime photo season of they year! 4. Afternoon tea...fall is the perfect time for a cup of herbal tea. 3. The deeper orange sunlight. There is just something different about the sunshine in the fall. I love how it casts such a beautiful glow over everything. 2. New shoes. Fall is the perfect time to invest in a new pair of shoes as we all wave sandal season a farewell. 1. That I will be getting married, and sealing September as an even more special month for me to treasure and embrace. Happy September!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones