Friday, August 15, 2008

Happiness

I just love this picture. I took it of my lilies when they finally bloomed a few weeks back and looking at it just makes me happy, plain and simple. I love the fact that I honestly and truly do not need expensive or lavish materialized things to make me feel the way this picture does. This picture does more to me and brings me so much emotion and memory. This image reminds me of the simplistic, yet so complex wonders that surround us everyday. This picture reminds me of so many things: summer, sunshine, lemonade, freedom, creativity, spirit, kindness, the list could go on and on. Just a random thought for today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones