Friday, August 22, 2008

Great Visit=Good for the Soul

Today was a great day. I was surprisingly able to leave work early this afternoon which gave me a chance to go and visit a very dear friend who I haven't seen in a while. It is Shelly's birthday tomorrow, so I took the opportunity to deliver her birthday gift to her. We had the best afternoon catching up and discussing everything and anything. Her and I could literally sit and chat for hours. Her personality has the greatest energy! I am glad that I was able to spend some much needed time with her, it made me feel so good and rejuvenated to just catch up on everything. She will be coming back to work with me this winter, so it will be fun to be back into our old routine as well. I am so thankful to have such amazing relationships in my life. They really are the truest and best gifts around!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones