Sunday, August 3, 2008

Comfort Zone



Today was such a great day...it was the first time in a long time that I did not have to drive 7+ hours to go and visit my bestfriend...even though those were great times down in Medicine Hat!! However, a 45 minute drive is definitly nothing to complain about!
Kelsey and I hopped in my car and drove out for a spontaneous visit to go and see Hannan and Les's brand new home. It is beautiful and I am so happy for them. And it is so nice to have her close by, whom I can visit pretty much anytime now that I want to!! Of course we had to take some pictures documenting our day. They have the most beautiful yard and the most amazing old rustic barn just beside their driveway. A beautiful photography spot. I am excited because I think this weekend I will be going up to Hannan's and spending the weekend with her, and just simply having some much needed girl time. Movies, snacks, crafting...sounds good to me. Maybe some shopping. It will be so awesome to reconnect and have some good laughs. It is so nice to have my best friend so close by.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones