Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 Month To Go!

It seems only like yesterday when Matthew had asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. However, that was well over a year ago and in exactly 1 month, we will be exchanging vows. Looking back on it all, it really has been an incredible ride. Ups and downs, highs and lows, but I would not trade it for the world. We literally started as kids, not really knowing too much, with little responsibility, who now find themselves in a completely different world. Together, we have both chased our dreams and began travelling our life's path and I have enjoyed every second with you. I am so excited to begin our new life together and start planning and building our future. So much has happened, yet at the same time really, the whole journey is just beginning. I cannot wait to see what our future has in store. I cannot wait to walk down that aisle and see you looking back at me. XOXO.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...linds you are so cute. i know it is so hard to believe that it is only a month away. i am so happy for you. i couldn't ask for a better sister. Mandi

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones