Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Own Mind


"My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way and knowing my own mind"~Lee Damsky
I stumbled across this quote awhile back and it really resonated with me. I have found that within the past few years I have definitly become more aware of who I am as a person, what I believe, what I want out of life, my spirituality has grown...not sure if this has just come across with age, or with my scrapbooking. Whatever the case, I am so proud that I don't feel pressured to be like anyone else or try and feel like I have to have what everyone else does. If things come to me, or happen, they will. I feel no need to try and please those around me or put on a false front in front of others. I am just me, and have learned who I am and what I want through both good times and bumps in the road. I am proud of the risks I have taken and am so comforted in being so at ease with who I am and what I want as a person. I am just happy to be me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I agree with you. Be your own self is the best. :D

About Me

My photo
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada
I am just a simple girl with an absolute passion for life. I love celebrating this passion through my photography, scrapbooking, relationships...whatever it may be that makes me happy! I just want to live everyday with meaning and purpose and a great sense of gratitude for everything I have been blessed to have and experience!

Followers

Visitors


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones